(Pineapple Dance Studios Opening Performance – Rehearsal)
I saw this event publicised on the Internet and I did not think twice. I had to cover the North London’s Got Talent organised by North London Hospice, a charity that provides help to people since 1984. (Find out more about this charity here).
(Paulo Aragao at Artsdepot entrance)
Unfortunately, it was impossible to speak to all 14 acts (more than two hundred performers) as the 4 minutes report would become an hour documentary.
(From Left to Right)
- The Dancing Grannie – Ballet
- Loussin-Torah Pilikian – Singer
- Nicola Mousicos – Singer
- Mitchell Lathbury – Singer
- Banji – Dance Gymnastics
- Fixation Theatre Lucky Legends Cheerleards
- Fixation Theatre Musical Theatre Group
- FMC Steel Orchestra
- Martin Primary School Samba Band
- Fame Allstars – Cheerleaders
- Massive Violins
- J.K Dance academy
- Streetsistaz – Street Dance
It was a night to celebrate North London’s talent and next year will be back!
Watch the Report of February for London Live and check more pictures on Facebook.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: facebook.com/PacsaProductions Instagram: instagram.com/pacsaproductions Twitter: twitter.com/pacsaproduction WordPress: pacsaproductions.wordpress.com Youtube: youtube.com/user/PACSAPRODUCTIONS