#4 Barbecue Chicken with Mac and Cheese Recipe || Billie & Sharna Hey You! Let’s Cook!
Sharna and Billie!! I don’t even know where to start writing about the two of you!
It was a great great great afternoon… I haven’t seen them for quite some time, specially Billie, and then “boom” I remembered how funny they are: Billie likes things to move quick, she’s a fast talker unlike Sharna, which enjoys taking her time to observe and analyse. Therefore, they were the perfect duo on this cooking challenge! (Watch some snaps bellow)
12pm was the meeting time, however one of us were late (as always) – It is unnecessary to mention my name! Hop on and hop off straight to the supermarket, where Billie told her brother she’s super busy cooking for a famous Youtuber. (LOL not really)
While filming, at first glance you can tell that B is not camera shy at all – dancing, singing, joking around – all very natural. S went along and boosted her cooking skills over the roof which made the environment very light! I will forever remember the sexy voice of hers saying
“A little ball”…. Naughty naughy Sharna! ahahaha
By the way I was devastated for a week when the last chicken wing finished.
Barbecue Chicken with Mac and Cheese
- Barbecue Sauce
- Mixed Herbs
- All Purpose Seasoning
How to make Barbecue Chicken with Mac and Cheese?
- Place the chicken in a bowl with water and wash it.
- (Optional) Cut a lemon in four slices, squeeze it and place in the same bowl.
- (Optional) After 10-15 minutes rinse the chicken; remove the water and lemon.
- While mixing each ingredient add one by one all purpose seasoning, mixed herbs, barbecue sauce, honey and sugar.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place the marinated chicken in a tray and put in the oven for 35 minutes.
- In a pan, boil the pasta.
- Using a second pan add butter.
- Once melted add flour, Milk and Cheese and mix it.
- Mix the pasta into the cheese sauce.
- Place it in a tray and add cheese on top.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes.
Ready to Eat!