#3 Salmon & Pasta recipe || Ozan Hey You! Let’s Cook!
Ozan, the chef who does not know what to cook! But at the end Salmon and Pasta was delicious!
I invited Ozan to ‘Hey You! Let’s Cook!’, apprehensive he said yes “I don’t know, you know.”
At first he did not know what to cook, then Turkish food emerged as a solution, however the ingredients needed were very specific and not easily obtainable.
In substitution, Stew… Beef or Lamb stew was the main meal for the third ‘Hey You! Let’s Cook!’ edition.
Not really… At the supermarket Ozan fell in love with Salmon, therefore, sweet chilli Salmon on a bed of Mediterranean style Pasta was finally the chosen one!
Although several interruptions, the recording went smoothly and at the end, even Julian (housemate) had a free meal . (Watch behind the scenes below)
Salmon & Pasta
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Lemon (sufficiently)
- Olive Oil
How to make Salmon & Pasta?
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Marinate the Salmon with Soy Sauce and Sweet Chilli Sauce according to your liking.
- Add garlic and squeeze a lemon on top of the Salmon.
- (Optional) Cut the lemon into slices and lay around the tray.
- Place it in the oven between 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a pan, boil water.
- Drizzle olive oil and add salt and pasta.
- While the Salmon and Pasta are cooking, in a different pan drizzle olive oil and add onions until it cooks.
- Mix all the other ingredients (Tomato, Mushrooms, Peas, Courgettes) one by one until appears to be cooked.
- (Optional) Turn over the Salmon to cook the other side.
- After 25 minutes remove the Salmon from the oven.
- Drain the Pasta.
- Mix the Sauce and Pasta.
Ready to Eat!