#1 Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe || Maria Hey You! Let’s Cook!
Prior to write the recipe, I thought you would like to know that this was not Maria’s first recipe choice. Back in December, I invited her to come to this new segment of PACSA – no hesitation from her part! Thank you Maria!
During mid January, we recorded the first ‘Hey You! Let’s Cook!’ ever, which finally made my 2013 idea real (click here).
But, that’s not the main aspect I was referring at the beginning. When we got to the kitchen, Maria asked me ‘Where is the mash potatoes?” “What mash potatoes?” I replied. The first participant of ‘Hey You! Let’s Cook’ wanted to cook Meatballs with mash potatoes but forgot to include the ingredient on her recipe list. For this reason, plan B (spaghetti) came up!
Spaghetti & Meatballs!
- Meatballs (sufficiently)
- Spaghetti (sufficiently)
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Olive oil (sufficiently)
- Water (sufficiently)
- Salt (sufficiently)
- Onion (1)
- Tomato sauce (sufficiently)
How to make Spaghetti & Meatballs?
- Chop the Garlic and Onion and add to the pan.
- Drizzle some olive oil and water to make a stew.
- Add Tomato sauce.
- 5 minutes after, mix with the meatballs and salt.
- In a different pan, fill with water.
- Add salt (and olive oil if desired)
- Once is boiling, add the spaghetti
- Leave it until it’s cooked and (ding) Ready!
Ready to Eat!
Contact Maria: instagram.com/mariaana.g.31/