Well… it is that time of the year again. Happy Holidays everyone!
If you have been practicing exercise. STOP. If you are in any type of regime diet .STOP. If you enjoy eating. GO GO GO!!!
My first suggestion for the one and only Christmas of 2015 …..
- Potatoes (5)
- Onions (2)
- Garlic (3 cloves)
- Olive oil (sufficiently)
- Water (sufficiently)
- Salt (sufficiently)
- Sausages (5)
- Eggs (4)
- Olives (sufficiently)
- Parsley (sufficiently)
How to make Sausage bras?
- Peel all the potatoes.
Chop to desired shape and fry it.
- In a different pan, slice the onions and garlic.
- Drizzle some olive oil and water and make a stew.
- Once cooked, add sliced sausages and salt.
- On a Bowl mix the eggs.
- Add your shaped potatoes to the main pan mixing with parley and olives
- Finally, join the eggs and continue to mix.
- Leave 5 minutes and (ding) Ready!
Ready to Eat!